The Automotive 30% Club has named its 2022 Most Inspirational Women in the Industry.
For the first time this year, nominations were open to all women in the sector, not just those in club member organisations, meaning individuals could nominate any woman on the basis that they had been personally inspired by them.
The awards recognize women who uplift other women as they rise through the ranks, are instrumental in creating inclusive cultures in their organizations, and take personal action to encourage other women to join the sector.
The 2022 Automotive Inspirational Woman of the Year has been named Jennifer Koontz – assistant vice president of European properties and airport relations at car rental company Enterprise Holdings.
Koontz, pictured above, has been recognized ‘for the steps she has taken to bring about meaningful change in the diversity journey for Enterprise and to address the exclusion of women from the workplace by taking action to de-stigmatize women’s health and life stage challenges’.
The rest of the honor roll is as follows:
- Inclusive Leader Award – Laura Brailey, Head of Retail Operations at Mazda UK
- HR Game Changer Award – Mandy Smith, HR Business Partner at Close Brothers Motor Finance
- Trailblazer Award – Kerry Allred, Shop Inspector at Marshall Motor Group
- Rising Star Award – Joanna Duraj, High Voltage Systems Engineer at Bentley Motors
- Diversity Champion Award – Hannah Litt for her role as Head of Resources and Inclusion at Motorpoint
- Camilla Ellerton – Marketing Director, Auto Trader UK
- Nicole Melillo Shaw – Business Operations Manager, Volvo Car UK
- Claire Fussey – Senior Retention Manager, MotoNovo Finance
- Becky Hughes – Account Manager, Close Brothers Motor Finance
- Natasha Freed – Local Business Development Manager, Jardine Motors Group
- Francesca Hancox – New & Pre-Owned Sales Controller, TrustFord
- Samantha Reed – Compliance Manager, Lookers
- Steph Brindley – Regional Operations Manager, Solus Accident Repair
- Claire Graham – North West Group Rentals Manager, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Sarah Brooks Pearce – Future Talent Manager, Auto Trader
- Leanne Chevannes – Service Manager, Lookers
- Charlotte Brown – Safety and Security Manager, JCT600
- Lindsey Wilson Wood – General Sales Manager, Motorpoint
- Anne Woodward – Fleet Services Project Manager, Volvo Car UK
- Polly Caldwell – Product Manager, Auto Trader
- Nikki Simms – Head of Customer Service and Group Complaints Resolution, Lookers
- Tori Patrick – Vice President of Airports for European Operations, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Jane Cusdin-Harris – Global Head of Vehicle E-Commerce, Jaguar Land Rover
- Laura Harvey – Director of Communications, Auto Trader
- Laura Griffin – Southeast Regional Director, MotoNovo Finance
- Annalize Eldred – Customer Contact Center Manager, Lookers
- Karen Boulton – Network People Business Partner, Volkswagen Group UK
- Lisa Minty – Senior Account Manager, MotoNovo Finance
- Rachel Shepherd – Managing Director of Human Resources and Workplace Experience, Toyota GB
- Louise Gardner – Talent, Diversion & Inclusion Manager, Stellantis
A private celebration dinner is being held for all winners tonight (October 17) at the Luton Hoo Hotel, hosted by club founder Julia Muir.
The club – founded in 2016 – is a network of 66 automotive CEOs and general managers who are increasing the representation of women in their organizations.
It aims for at least 30% of key leadership or decision-making positions to be held by diverse women by 2030.