The latest report from the IMARC group, titled “Car Rental Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive industry analysis, which includes information on car rental industry trends.
The global car rental market size reached US$76.7 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the the market will reach US$96.5 billion by 2027, posting a CAGR of 3.8% over the period 2022-2027. Car rental refers to a service provided by car rental agencies to temporarily rent vehicles for a short term through online or offline channels. It is widely used by travelers arriving at a new destination and people who do not have a private vehicle at a pre-determined rate. Car leasing offers tremendous benefits, such as the elimination of maintenance service costs, lost depreciation, insurance costs, and vehicle-related taxes. Apart from that, it provides ultimate convenience, safety and security to the users through various services, such as navigation systems, auto damage repair, insurance policies and Wi-Fi networks.
Impact of COVID-19:
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19[feminine] in the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Download a free sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/car-rental-market/requestsample
Car Rental Market Trends:
- The global car rental market is mainly driven by the significant growth of the tourism industry.
- Growing consumer inclination towards car rental services to improve mobility, comfort, and hygiene during travel is propelling the growth of the market.
- The integration of car damage assessment with artificial intelligence (AI) to provide a data-driven approach against fraudulent practices and improve reliability is providing impetus for market growth.
- Including moving car rental platforms online with digital payment solutions, increasing internet penetration and improving customer experience through reduced paperwork, are expected to drive the market towards the growth.
Competitive landscape with key players:
The competitive landscape of the global Car Rental Market has been studied in the report along with the detailed profiles of key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Avis Budget Group, Inc.
- Carzonrent India Private Limited
- Eco rent a car
- Sixt SE
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- The Hertz Company
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global car rental market on the basis of booking type, rental duration, vehicle type, application, end user and region.
Breakdown by booking type:
- Offline booking
- Online booking
Breakdown by rental duration:
Breakdown by type of vehicle:
Breakdown by application:
Breakdown by end user:
- With driver
Breakdown by region:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Others)
Ask the analyst for a customization and explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=2036&flag=C
Main highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market trends
- Market drivers and success factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value chain analysis
- Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently covered in the report, we will provide it to you as part of the customization.
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market information in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our client base, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses to Fortune 1000 companies.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, United States
Email: [email protected]
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe and Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800